Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sermons That Have Impacted Me The Most In 2008

This is the first in a series of posts looking back on 2008. (A bit late, but better late than never.)

The sermons listed were not necessarily preached in 2008 but I did listen to them then and they did have an impact on my life. I will try my best to provide links to them so readers will be able to enjoy them as well.

  1. We Won't Stop Praying Untill They Start Praying - Jerry Wayne Dillon
  2. Changing Hearts - Nathaniel Haney
  3. God Is Never Behind - George Glass Sr.
  4. God Is For You - George Glass Sr.
  5. I Will Pray With The Spirit - Davis Lake
  6. Prayer Is The Womb of the Spirit - Raymond Fraizer
  7. Justice - Morton Bustard
  8. Don't Give Up On Life While You're Still Living - Henry Ritchie
  9. I Refuse to Be Denied By God & I Refuse to Be Tormented By My Adversary - Nathaniel Haney
  10. Overcoming Fears That Your Family Members Won't Be Saved - Neil Rhodes
  11. Do You Understand - Carlton Coon
  12. People God Killed - C.J. Mahanney
  13. How Sharp? Christ, Controversy and Cutting Words -Mark Driscoll
  14. The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit in Luke & Acts - Mark Driscoll
I have updated and added links....enjoy and tell me what you think.

7 comments:

James Wilder said...

Your blog was recommended to be added to One Stop @ ApostolicBloggers.blogspot.com

Janna Lynn said...

are these all avalible to listen to online??

David McGovern said...

#5 on your list "David Lake"... is that you?

Anonymous said...

Mark Driscoll the Calvinist? Interesting. I'll have to take a listen.

D.C. Lake said...

David, It's Davis Lake my dad and pastor.

Janna Lynn said...

OMG!! on the message from your churches website "Enemy within me," is that french crio that it's being translated to!?!

The Cook's said...

Thanks for posting this... hope to check them all out!

created at TagCrowd.com